Sunday, December 13, 2020

Family Christmas Lists

 Every Christmas I ask my family what they want for Christmas. Sometimes they give some really outragous answers but this year it wasn't so bad. So this year I thought I would share those lists with my readers.

List 1: 7 year old daughter

  • Make-up
  • Jewlery
  • Purses
  • Hairbrush Set 
  • Hairbows
  • Trolls Dvd
  • Diary 
  • Weighted Blanket
  • Bean Bag Chair


List 2: 9 year old son

  • Art Stuff
  • Dvds
  • Avengers stuff
  • Transformers
  • Cars
  • New Backpack
  • Journal
  • Weighted Blanket
  • Bean Bag Chair
List 3: 20 year old son

  • Car Stuff
  • New Hoodies
  • Star Wars Stuff
  • Harry Potter Dvds
  • Harry Potter Books
  • Video games
  • Nintendo Switch
List 4: 47 year old husband
  • Rocky Dvds
  • Rambo Dvds
  • Miter saw
  • Jigsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment