Wednesday, December 2, 2020

How To Screen Shot On Mac

Does anyone else have a problem with not knowing how to do things on a mac? I know I do! So I thought I would give my readers a step by step guide on how to do certain things. In this post I will be telling my readers how to screen shot on a mac computer.


                    


                                   IT CAN BE DONE!

There are ways to take a screenshot on a Mac, and all of them can be done with easy keyboard shortcuts.

1. If you press Shift + Command + 5 on your Mac's keyboard, you'll open the screenshot menu, which lets you take screenshots and videos, as well as customize your settings.

2. Pressing Shift + Command + 4 will let you take a quick screenshot anywhere on your screen. 

3. Shift + Command + 3 will capture the entire screen at once.

4. If you have a MacBook with a Touch Bar, you can use Shift + Command + 6 to take a screenshot of the Touch Bar.
And thats it! It's just that simple. I hope this post will help some of my readers out!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment