Monday, January 27, 2020

Introduction

                                     My Big Introduction


Hi Everyone! My name is April and I just want to tell my readers a little bit about myself and my blog. To start off I'm a 29 year old stay at home mom and house wife. I have three wonderful kids ranging from age 6 to age 20, so I have to help with just about everything (lol). I love to write in my spare time and come up with new ideas for my writing or for life in general, so since i already write for myself I thought that I would just start a blog and start writing for others as well. In my blog I plan to write about anything I can that might help other mothers, such as cheap meals, to cheap or free things to do with the family. I also plan on writing posts on DIY and many other things that would be useful for moms like myself. I will give advise to those who ask for it. But just remember that I am not an expert on all things and I can only let it be know what I would do myself.
Now after all of that being said I would like to point out that my blog is pointed toward moms but everyone is welcome to read my blog, ask questions or advice, and make comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment