Thursday, January 30, 2020

Rant

                              Kids! Your Getting On My Nerves!

  
Ok mommas, lets talk about our kids for a minute. What are somethings that your kids do that drive you absolutely up the wall? Things that you can rant about for hours on end and never get it completely off your chest. I have a few myself have a few myself that drive me bonkers. One of them is for my kids to run through my trailer. For one my trailer is very small so they could get hurt easily. And second, how hard is it to just not run? I know I can't run constantly like that so how do they do it, oh and I'm sure they do it sometimes just to get on my nerves.
I also can't stand for them to be yelling at the top of their lungs at each other especially when the person their talking to is in the same room. I have told them a million times to lower their voices and speak to each other calmly and respectfully. But now I'm just wondering if duct tape will work on their mouths lol.
The other thing my kids do that I can't stand is for them to slam the doors in the trailer. They will slam the door when they don't get what they want or when their mad or in trouble. It seriously makes me want to ground them for the rest of their lives and take their door off its hinges so they have a door to slam anymore.
So anyways I just wanted to rant for a few minutes to make myself feel better and now that I have.........I invite you to let your rant out with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment