Friday, December 11, 2020

Meal Planning

 As moms we are always busy, tired, and we still have to figure out what we’re cooking for supper each night. Or we need to figure out our kids lunches and snacks for the week. I have found a great way to help moms out with that little problem. The reason I chose this particular on is simply because it helps moms make a meal, snack, or lunch plan from what you already have inside your home as well as what you might need to buy. I think we can all agree that food is not cheap these days and if we can use what we already have and only have to add a few things, then it not only makes it easier on us as moms but it will also help us save a little time and money in the end.


I found this planning idea on a website that I recently visited (can’t remember which one, sorry!) Anyways, if you look at it you can see that everything was put into categories which will make it simpler to go by as you do your own.  In the first part of the list you would put what you already have on hand, the second is breakfast options, third and fourth you have lunch and dinner options, and then the fifth and sixth you have the snack option and the whats needed list. I have found that if I do this at the beginning of each week the better it works for me ( usually Monday sometimes Sunday night if I have time). Good luck with your planning and I hope this helps a mom or to out!


No comments:

Post a Comment