Monday, November 9, 2020

November Writing Prompt List

 What to write about? Does anyone have a problem figuring out what to write about? I know I have a hard time figuring out what I want to write about so I am going to write a list of writing prompts for November and if you need something to write about hopefully my list will give you some ideas of your own and if not then you can pick something from my list to write about.

November Writing:

1. Thanksgiving Recipes

2. Thanksgiving Decor

3. Adult Crafts

4. Kids Crafts

5. Black Friday Sales

6. Cyber Monday Sales

7. What are you grateful for?

8. Do a post about a national holiday

9. What do you do to relax?

10. Do a list of writing prompts

11. How is a _____ made

12. This day in history

13. Who is your role model?

14. Promote a cause in your area by writing about it

15. Write a Thanksgiving poem

This is the first 15 prompts on my list. I will be writing more posts with more prompts to go along with this set. I hope this gave you some ideas or that you can use one of these prompts, if not watch my blog for the rest of my November prompts to be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment