Tuesday, November 10, 2020

November writing prompts continued

  What to write about? Does anyone have a problem figuring out what to write about? I know I have a hard time figuring out what I want to write about so I am going to write a list of writing prompts for November and if you need something to write about hopefully my list will give you some ideas of your own and if not then you can pick something from my list to write about.

November Writing Continued:

16. Best places to visit in the fall

17. Fall date ideas

18. Veterans Day

19.  World Diabetes day

20. Week before Thanksgiving To- do list

21. Fall Photos Ideas

22.  Show a little love to the military 

23.  Journal prompts for November

24. Favorite kids book in November

25. Favorite Adult book in November

26.  Ways to help others this season

27. Favorite fall movies

28. Favorite Thanksgiving Desserts 

29. Declutter something before the holidays

30. Get started on Christmas planning

31. What I'm gonna write about in December

This is the last prompts on my list. I hope this gave you some ideas or that you can use one of these prompts. Have a Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment